Welcome to St. Joseph’s and St. Stephen the King parishes! Richly steeped in the traditions of our heritage, we strive to be a community faithful to Christ and His Church. Join us, and we hope you will find in both of our parishes a welcoming home where you can meet the Lord through faithful worship and the warmth of good fellowship. See you at Mass!
Peace and all good things,
Deacon Nick Alvaro
Seats are available for all 2018 St. Joseph’s Golden Age trips! Participants need not be members or even seniors to join in the fun!! All of these trips are arranged through Lasting Impression Tours, Syracuse.
- June 8 – Historic Binghamton includes a driving tour with a step-on guide of the city, a stop at Carousel Park – home of one of only 6 beautiful Herschell carousels in the U.S., a visit to Windy Hill Farms Candle Factory, lunch at Little Venice Restaurant, and a stop to Animal Adventure Park to see April the giraffe and her year old baby!
- July 18 – Back to the Good Old Days includes visiting the Jell-o Gallery and Le Roy House in LeRoy NY, lunch at the D&R Depot, and a tour of the Genesee Village and Museum. The museum is a living history museum of a 19th century village.
- August 29 – Fun with Glass in Corning NY! There will be a hands-Inn glass workshop to create a sandblasted drinking glass for each person (included in cost of trip), lunch at the museum, and a guided tour of the museum featuring a glass-blowing demonstration.
- September 26 – A Path Through History, in Auburn NY featuring two homes of prominent figures of American history, Harriet Tubman and William Henry Seward. Included lunch will be at Springside Inn and we’ll stop at Lake House Gifts and also Owen Orchards for some shopping before heading home.
- Overnight trip- October 23-24 to Lancaster PA
We will attend the performance of “Jesus” at the Millennium Theater, a sight and sound spectacular. We will tour an Amish farm and have lunch provided there by Amish friends. Before heading home, we will enjoy 3 hours of shopping at the Rockvale Outlet Mall – think Christmas shopping!!
For pricing and reservations, call Ann Losurdo at 315-343-7316
Festivale Italiano @ St. Joseph’s
Friday 5:00pm – Sunset
Saturday 5:00pm – Sunset
Sunday – BBQ Chicken Only – Noon – Sold out
Sunday – White Elephant Only – 10:00am – 2:00pm
Biggest Raffle Prizes in town!
Fourth Prize….Deluxe Gas Grill
Limited to 300 tickets.
Donation $50 each.
Drawing August 4
Stop by the Pastoral Office and get your tickets, 178 West Second Street in Oswego
HUGE White elephant including a special LuLaRoe boutique; chicken BBQ; hot dogs, hamburgers, sausage sandwiches, games of chance, kiddieland and much more.
St. Stephen’s Parish Festival
12:00pm – 7:00pm
Yummy Polish food, including golabki, kapusta, & pierogies; raffles, gift basket booth, cake booth, children’s games & much more. Music by Bob Hageny.